Monday, July 8, 2013

"Super Simple DIY Super Oil Moisturizer"



Hi, Here's A Super Easy DIY Super Oil Moisturizer Recipe Just For You. Why? 

Because You May Be Struggling Like Me When It Comes To Moisture In The Hair(headache)..

 I Have Such Dry Hair At Times That I Couldn't Seem To Find The Right Thing To Put In My Hair, When I Buy Certain Moisturizers They Are Too Heavy, Others Are Too Light, Others Leave That Icky Film In Your Hair, Others Smell Too Medicated, And Others Are Just Too Damn Expensive!!!  So I  Decided To Make My Own..  It Works Well For Me So I Decided To Share It With You.... I Will Have Samples For Any Of You Who Desire Any (Of course samples are limited) So Just Leave A Comment Or For Privacy Contact Me Via Email  And I'll Get Some To You, If You Want To Make Your Own Use The Super Easy Instructions And Ingredients Below...



  • You'll Need A Plastic Bottle (About 8oz-10oz)(Give Or take) I Use A Plastic Squirt Bottle 
  • Glass/Plastic Droppers(I Use Plastic Disposable Ones),  
  • Measuring Spoons And Cup
  • And Of Course You'll Need The Below Ingredients


Now Simply Combine All The Ingredients Below Into Your Plastic Bottle Shake Very Well And Viola'
 That's It!!! 

(This Should Last Several Weeks) 
Note: You Can Use How Ever Much Of Each You Want . 
It Will Be Really Oily, Use While Hair is Wet Or Dry.. Believe It Or Not You Can Even Add This To Your Bath Water For A Super "Moisturiffic" Bath.
  • 1/3 Cup Of  Of Pure Olive Oil
  • 1/4 Argan Oil 
  • 1 Tbsp Of Vitamin E
  • 1 Tsp Of  Vegetable Glycerin
  • 2 Tbsp Of Jojoba Oil
  • 2 Drops Of Neem Oil(Go Easy On The Neem It's Very Strong But Is A Good Preservative)
  • 2 Tbsp Of Sweet Avocado Oil 
  • 2 Tbsp Of Grapefruit Seed Oil
  • 1 Tsp Almond Oil
Essential Oils Are Optional
  • 3 Drops Of Rosemary(Optional)I Used This
  • 3 Drops Tea Tree Oil(Optional)I Used This
  • 3 Drops Lavender Oil(Optional)
  • 3 Drops Peppermint Oil(Optional)I Used This
  • 4 Drops Frankincense(Optional)
  • 4 Drops Myrrh(Optional) I Used This
  • 3 Drops Sweet Orange Oil
**Remember This Is A DIY Tutorial , You Can Use Your Own Favorite Essential Oils To Get That Perfect Scent.*Add Or Subtract Whatever You Want) For Your Moisturizer You Can Also Use This On Your Body,Men Can Use It Too...
 
(-: Now All You Have To Do Is Shake The Oil Very Well, And Apply, That's It, If You Have A Lot Of People Using The Same Oil Double The Recipe.. That Way You'll Have Enough For Everybody :-) 

Thanks For Visiting Beauty-N-Body
~B.Roze

No comments:

Post a Comment